Sunday, August 21, 2011

Montreal Dessert Table: Amelie & Daniel

Hi everyone!

Saturday Principal Planner had two beautiful weddings. Our team was split between The Scena + The Loft Hotel. { both gorgeous venues}
Today I spent the day sleeping, but when I woke up {at 4pm}, my bff Monique Simone Photography had already dropped some gorgeous pictures into our folder. What a way to wrap up my insanely busy weekend. Here's a preview of the sweet table we did for them. Full blog post + pics of the ceremony + reception to come. A BIG thank you to my incredible team who pulled this weekend off without a hitch. (applaud)

A xo



photos: monique simone photography
design: principal planner {azar jazestani events}
Dessert Table: Sucré by Principal Planner
Cakes: Sophie Sucrée 
Stationary: Chandelier Blanc
 

No comments:

Post a Comment