Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Montreal Sweet Tables: Sneak Peek

Hi hi,

I feel like I've been avoiding you. Mainly because I don't want to spill all the beans on the many projects we have in the works. Trying to keep my mouth zipped, which means, I'm literally in the closet every night with a wrap around my mouth JUST to stay away from the temptation! Tonight's one of those nights where I have obviously fallen off the wagon. 

I love sharing great new things with all you stylish brides and grooms so here we go. A little sneak peek into the new world of Principal Planner. As you may know, I have a serious addiction to sweets and gorgeous sweet tables. Long after the days where this 'fad' drops off {like cupcake towers}, I will still love nothing more than one of these beautifully manicured bad boys! As a dessert table stylist, I think ALL couples should be able to afford a gorgeous, show stopping sweets spread. That is why Sucré was born. High style dessert dessert tables for the couple who want to cut the cake in style. (AND who don't want to spend a million dollars to get it!)  ;) Check out this brand new design. {just a mini preview-can't let it all out just yet}

 ( www.moniquephoto.com)
(Cakes: Luisa Galuppo)
(Cookies: L&V Sweets)
(Design and Styling: Principal Planner)

New site is set to launch in a few short weeks! Stay tuned!
A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment