Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Graffiti Elegance




A couple of year's ago, I fell in love with Graffiti. I'm not talking about the streets of Montreal type Graffiti, but the gorgeous work that you will find at : wonderfulgraffitiwedding.com
You can customize your wedding day so beautifully by incorporating a graffiti made monogram or message in your day.  There really is no limit to what you can create and the results are stunning.

As described on the website: Wonderful Graffiti is very thin pieces of matte vinyl that look "printed" when applied to most smooth surfaces. Your entire wedding Graffiti design arrives on one sheet of transfer paper. Just tape the transfer paper into place, burnish it down and peel it away. Only the individual letters and graphic elements remain. It removes quickly, and won't harm underlying surfaces.

In my office, right behind my desk, I have my own graffiti! "We do not remember days, we remember moments..." Everyone that comes through takes note of this detail and it really adds a personal touch to my work space.

I recently went to look at the site again to see if anything had been added, I was so excited that they now have a black tie section along with many other great ideas to create the wow factor that you are looking for. Personalized favors, napkins, coasters, dance floors and so much more! Here are some pics, but definitely browse through the site for yourself and I'm sure you will fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment