Sunday, March 21, 2010

So what.. Who cares!

Hi Hi,

As you may have recently read, I have joined forces with Miss Monique Simone for a fun project. We will be writing a daily blog for all you wedding intrigued peeps and look forward to hearing what you think of it. That project launches March 29th.

The Principal Planner blog is a place where I will post new weddings and event pics as they come in. So if you'd like to follow our most recent weddings, you'll find them here as of May 2010 when we officially kick off Weddings'10!

Sidebar:
For anyone who is out there. You may have just stumbled upon my site, you may be a client, a friend, a fan.. whoever... thanks for visiting. Why do I have a blog? real simple: Sometimes I have something to say to the world. Most times wedding related, sometimes completely random.

Recently I came across a post that caught my attention so I thought i'd write a little somethin somethin. It was about blogging. The message was loud and clear. Basically, Publish or Perish. Here's my response to that:


Focus your blog posts on positive and interesting reads/finds/original ideas. It is not necessary to write every day nor is it possible for most busy people. If you are sitting at your desk and writing away daily... you either blog as a full-time job, just have a whole lot to say or you are simply posting for the sake of a new post + blog activity.

My take is:
Write when you feel inspired and never because its a must. All these fun internet toys (blogs, facebook, twitter..) weren't created to impose a million rules upon its users, but rather allow us all to connect, speak out and have fun. Don't take everything too seriously. Do what you love, say what you want and you will succeed.


xoxo A

cute image taken from:
www.fullyillustrated.com/portfolio/illustration/

No comments:

Post a Comment