Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet Sara & Mat

hi hi,

Sara and Mat had been together for over a decade when Monsieur finally proposed! These two are so adorable and I was thrilled to be a part of their big day. PS: On the day of the wedding, these two love birds decided to put me on the spot (i died a little). During their thank you speech, they called me onto the dance floor and read out all my information, including my facebook fan page address and twitter handle! so funny/very sweet.
Here are a few pics of their intimate wedding at Version in old Montreal.







Photo credits: Le Love photo

A xoxo

2 comments:

  1. sad it's over but happy it turned out so well! Thanks for featuring Mat and I on your blog (PS: the shout out to you during our speech was spontaneous- lol - too bad or I could have read out every website of yours but luckily you were spared!)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Here is my homepage : reborn dolls

    ReplyDelete