Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Montreal Real Wedding: Westin Hotel

Hi Hi,

Sometimes you meet a clients and you know you will keep them in your life forever. Hind and her lovely mother are two of these people. We planned the wedding decor for Hind's Brother and his beautiful bride to be in two months. Even with the time constraint, I have never felt so relaxed. With such wonderful, loving and appreciative clients, a designer couldn't ask for more. Oh I did get lucky with one other thing- Monique Simone was the photographer and I knew she would BRING it as she always does.

I was so nervous that our couple wouldn't like something {since I actually never even met them!}, but we were thrilled to hear that they were over the moon about their wedding day. Congratulations Haya and Talal!


A xo

Photo Credits: Monique Simone Photography
Wedding Design: Principal Planner {Azar Jazestani Events}
Flowers: Fleurs Des Jardins
Stationary: Lorena Rossi
Cake: La Gaterie

No comments:

Post a Comment