Tuesday, August 14, 2007

At Last...

There’s a new kid in town and I’m very excited to finally be here! I’m thrilled to present to you Principal Planner which is a new, edgy event planning firm with all the heart and passion needed to make your dreams a reality. We offer our clients a couture approach to event planning and are here to serve as your stress reliever as well as your own personal creative director! Realizing that your event means so much, we settle for nothing less than perfection!

This blog will serve as my means of communication with all of you! I’ll keep you updated with Principal Planner news and all of our events. On a weekly basis, I will let you in on all the current trends and great ideas I come across. We will also try something new. Putting you in direct contact with all the great Montreal Vendors, there will be regular posts by our famed irrisisables.
I thank you for your visit,

Azar