Tuesday, August 21, 2007

CASH Please!

Everyone thinks about it, but very few dare to ask. Getting married and throwing the event of the year does not come cheap. At the end of the day, it’s nice to have a little help along the way to start your married life on the right foot. The age old question “is there any ok way to ask for cash?” has finally been delivered and the answer is YES! As the times change, we learn ways of becoming ever so clever. I came across this MasterCard that has yet to be launched, but is so very exciting. It’s a prepaid card for all friends and family to load their cash gifts with the click of their mouse, making it deliciously simple for you to get exactly what you want. Pair the card up with your traditional wish list and get the “best of both worlds” as described by You & Your Wedding and you can even personalize the card by adding your monogram or cutest picture on it! With the card loaded and ready for use, you and your groom can do anything you please! It doesn’t get better than this!
CLICK on CASH Please to read the whole article on You & Your Wedding.

2 comments:

  1. It's remarkable in favor of me to have a web page, which is useful designed for my know-how. thanks admin

    my weblog surveys to win free stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through
    some of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely happy I found
    it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!


    Here is my web site ... セリーヌ カバ 男性

    ReplyDelete