Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CRAVE Summer Party!


Ladies,

CRAVE Party is back in the swing of things with our upcoming SUMMER Party which will be held on June 22nd from 12-4pm at the Just For Laughs Museum in Montreal! Fill your day with great shopping, fabulous cocktails, tasty treats and amazing entertaiment including an unforgetable performance by DeAnne Smith from Last Comic Standing!

Amazing Prizes to be won. (500$ package giveaway by the amazing OPUS HOTEL, 3 month gym membership to CLUB SPORTIF MAA- Canada's Best Gym, Marc Jaboc Fragrance Gift set and More!!)

ONLY 10$ TO ATTEND THIS FABULOUS EVENT! Gift Bag Tickets are going fast! Purchase your tickets at www.craveparty.com/montreal today!

OFFICIAL CRAVE SUMMER AFTER PARTY at KOKO RESTAURANT

Right across the street from the Museum lays KOKO Restaurant. Come enjoy complimentary Canapes and experience the newest jewel to Montreal's eating, drinking and socializing spot! Please RSVP for this exclusive event by June 15 at 514.884.3418
4-6 pm RIGHT AFTER CRAVE Pary!

2 comments:

  1. Tоdаy, I went to the beach fгont with my chilԁren.
    I found a sea ѕhell аnd gavе it to my 4 yeaг old
    daughteг and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    plасed the shell to her ear and screamed. Тhere ωas a hermit crab
    inѕіdе аnd it pinched her еar.
    Ѕhe neveг wants to go back! LoL I κnoω this іs totally off topic but I had to tell someonе!
    My web site :: fitness watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent artiсle. I'm dealing with many of these issues as well..
    my webpage > healthyhabit.blog.de

    ReplyDelete