Thursday, June 23, 2011

Montreal High Style Dessert Tables

As many of you know, I'm a bit obsessed with styling sweets. There's something about placing yummy treats in a way that makes them even more tantalizing that just makes me... want to eat up everything on the table! 

I recently got a bit of a sweet tooth and decided to put together a few new designs. I design depending on my mood and here I was feeling very...hmmmm...angelic?! I wanted everything to look very clean and calm (whatever that means). I commissioned some of my fav Montreal Sweets peeps and well, voilĂ !

A xo

Photo Credits: Monique Simone Photography
Goodie Bags/Custom wrappers: Palettera
Cakes: Luisa Galuppo
Cookies: L&V Sweets
Cupcakes: Itsi Bitsi
Design/Styling: Principal Planner {Azar Jazestani Events}





No comments:

Post a Comment