Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Montreal Real Wedding: Lisa and Pierre

Hello peeps,

 It wasn't long after  I had met Lisa and Pierre that they were walking through one of my weddings at Entrepot Dominion to help them find a perfect fit venue. Almost a year later, it hit me when I was placing the bathroom baskets, (oddly enough) that it was the actual day we had been planning for so many months. If you don't already know this, I am emotionally invested in my clients and so the BIG day is always a special one for me  (such a cry baby!) When I saw Lisa at the ceremony, I could hardly keep it together, but when the music hit play and it was her turn to walk down the aisle.... I lost it!

{They passed out cookies to all their friends and incorporated eating them into the ceremony. a cookie! photo: Blushing Bride}

A word about the photogs. I can't stress enough, the importance of hiring an amazing photographer for your wedding. When the nights all wrapped up and the last guest has stumbled out... you'll want much more than the drunken pictures your friends snapped throughout the night. HIRE SOMEONE GREAT. Yes it is expensive, but a wedding just is. Don't cut corners when it comes to the most important aspect of the wedding. Documenting it! Hellllloooo!

Lisa and Pierre hired Blushing Bride Studios. Good call. These guys did an awesome job. and are such a pleasure to work with. Head by Chelsea Gray, the company is young, energetic and really great at what they do. Take a look at some of the images from the wedding.









  {all photos: Blushing Bride Studio}


Wishing Lisa and Pierre all the happiness they deserve! {just a side note- Lisa ran into Snookie on her honeymoon in Italy! SNOOKIE! (yes I watch jersey shore)}
A xo

Vendor Love: Design/Planning-Principal Planner {azar jazestani events}, Stationary-Chandelier Blanc, Rentals-Celebrations, Venue-Entrepot Dominion, Catering/Bar- Olive Orange, Lighting-Kostar, Dessert Table-Sucre by Dolci Piu for Principal Planner, Flowers- Fleurs Des Jardins, Canopy-The Canopy Company, Cake-Dolci Piu, Photography-Blushing Bride Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment