Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where have you been all my life?

Dear Internet,

February brings tax season and it is at this time of the year where I really sit back and think of what has happened in the last 12 months. 2010 was an incredible year for Principal Planner, not only measured by the freaking amazing clients we had, but also in all the projects we took part in, friends we've gained and a very big personal milestone. December 6th brought my first official 'SELF-EMPLOYED' year and for that, 2010 will always be a special year for me!

As I prep to dish over what is owed to her heiness the government, I wanted to say hello and a very belated happy new year to all. Principal Planner is excited for the many projects, new additions and ridiculously good looking couples of 2011. We're gearing up for our best year yet!



A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment