Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SO I'm Bored...

Dear Internet,

It's nearly 1am and I find myself filled with excitement. I should really keep all of this hush, hush, but.... WHO cares?! Principal Planner is going through a big re-design. Seriously, a complete overhaul and this town hasn't see the likes of what we are working on!

(image courtesy of google images)

{Flash Back to 2007}

When I first started my company, I was so clueless. I knew I needed a website and I wanted it to be fabulous. I hired a photography, (who shall remain nameless) who came highly recommended to create it for me. The price tag came in at about 5000.00 for everything. Imagine my surprise when a few months later, I came across a little site called BLU DOMAIN (web templates). Well well well, my 'custom' website was playing right in front of my eyes and it had a price tag on it! (A whopping 100$)

I was heartbroken. Couldn't believe that someone could do that to me, but it was then that I realized, so many of the people you will deal with in business are cut from that same cloth. (My advice to anyone reading is that, nothing feels better than honesty. Always the best policy and the finest road to success.)

{Present day 2011}

Last year I decided to update my look and even had some pretty amazing dye cut cards made. I stayed with the Bludomain site (after all, I DID pay 5000 for this thing!) Recently I met an extremely talented lady who I knew was my perfect fit for "Operation Principal Planner Face-Lift". We are working on the new... EVERYTHING and I'm so excited to share. Launching Spring 2011.

A xo

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable issues here. I am very glad to look
    your article. Thanks so much and I'm looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
    Also see my web site - Dimmable ballast

    ReplyDelete