Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A new Logo? WHY NOT?!

Hi Hi,

The first miracle of the day is that I am writing this blog while most people living in my time zone are still awake. Usually these things happen at 3am over at Principal Planner. So high five for writing at a decent time! The second miracle is that I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel of sleep deprivation! High five on that end too!

Today's topic is about my brand new logo. Some people would say that you should never change your  logo. Be consistent. Something about awareness and retention... blah blah blah. I SAY: people change, businesses evolve and if you feel like you are in a transition... run with it. {another point- I'm not Coca Cola so i really don't think it matters all that much :p}

This is precisely what is happening behind closed doors over here. Although we love our look right now, I feel it is not fully representative of the image we want to portray. If you follow our blogs or know me personally, you are aware by now that Principal Planner's number one approach is playful! After-all, we are in the business of planning parties! Why shouldn't we focus on making the planning process a fun and easy one for our clients?!

Our new logo {being designed by one of our incredibly talented grooms}, is shaping up to be the perfect fit! I can't wait to show you!! (just a few more days until the reveal)

Hope you are somewhere smiling! (the weather is way to nice to have a frown on)
A xo

1 comment: